The Grammy Package
Obtain More Freedom & Flexibility All While Creating The Type of Music YOU Love.
$373.00 USD for 3 Months
$466.00 USD for 3 Months
- Complete Lifetime Access to the Program
- Lifetime Access to Digital Downloads, Worksheets, and Exercises
- 5 Modules of Course Content
- 22 Video Lessons
- 2.5 Hours of Video Education
- Keyword List & Tips
- Submissions Spreadsheet (Customizable)
- Song MetaData Spreadsheet (Customizable)
- Email Scripts for Music Supervisors
- Follow up Email Script (After Placement)
- Private (Monthly) IG Live Calls
- Top 50 Music Library & Sync Leads
- Quick Start Checklist
- Sync-spiration Playlist (20+ songs to use for inspiration)
- Split-sheet Document & Performing Rights Organization Info
- Understanding Music Licensing & Types of Licenses
- Licensing Vs. Getting A Record Deal
- Arranging & Formatting Your Music
- Licensing Internationally/List of International P.R.O’s/Crucial Copyright Law Information
- How to Find Music Supervisors Online
3-time GRAMMY nominated Singer/Songwriter & Voice Over Actress signed to Motown Records & Since the 80’s.
Also known for penning hits for massive stars like Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, Drake, Lil Wayne, and Dr. Dre
"I’ve been working and writing with Lann For over 10 years. I was blessed to do some amazing syncs with her for huge brands like BANDAI for their Worldwide Tamagotchi toy launch.
She is so Professional, talented, and has taught me so much about music and writing. It’s such a pleasure and honor to work with her and the fact that’s she’s blessing others with her knowledge of how to survive is this industry is amazing! Love her to the moon"
3-time GRAMMY award recipient, as mixing engineer for:
- Rihanna’s “Only Girl In the World” (Best Dance Recording)
- Mariah Carey’s “The Emancipation of Mimi” (Best Contemporary R&B
- Album) & Ludacris’ “Release Therapy” (Best Rap Album)
"Understanding sync licensing is a must for any music maker!
Understanding sync licensing is a must for any music maker looking to maximize the potential of their creations, and Lann presents her knowledge in a clear, practical manner that will give you an edge over the competition!"
2-time Emmy Award winning and Bafta Nominated Producer / Mixer & Engineer who runs Newmarket Studios in Melbourne, Australia.
Known for working with Courtney Barnett, Vance Joy, Tones & I, Tkay Maidza, Kingswood, Woodes, Asiahn, Scissor Sisters, Broads, Claps, The Rookies, Clint Wilson, The Hunter Express, The Pierces, The Feeling, Manfred Mann, Orchestra Victoria.
"Lann is super-talented, motivated, broad-minded and funny! Having her on my team was a true blessing!"
Sync Licensing Songwriter, Vocal Producer & Marmoset Music Artist.
"Join the course!
I’m leaving this here for the young aspiring songwriters and artists like myself! I had no idea a multi billion dollar Sync Licensing industry even existed until I came across this course. Whole time it was hiding in plain sight - every time I streamed a show on Hulu or Netflix or went to the movies. I decided I’d give the course a go because, why not?
Well drumroll please... I recently got my first two official licensing placements on MTV, one of them being on MTV’s hit show Teen Mom’s! and I’m sure there will be many more placements to come. Lann is a freaking genius! She turned my passion for writing into a self sustaining career. Chile I’m making residual income in my sleep and I’m only 22! This is your sign… DO IT!!"
American Singer/Songwriter & American Idol Finalist
"Wish I could rate this 10 stars!
I've had the pleasure of working with Lann for over 6 plus years now, and I've never met anyone quite like her. She has taught me so much about being a songwriter and how to stay current in this industry. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, but as a human being she has always remained consistent no matter how much she's accomplished! Humble, honorable, & gifted! It's such an honor to work with her!"
Music Production Specialist & Manager, Owner of Milk Money Consulting, Inc.
"Lann writes songs with finesse and style.
She is flexible across genres, she takes direction easily, coaches vocal performances like nobody's business AND is dependable, easy going and a drama free person all at the same time.
Invaluable for anyone looking for great songs and to make great records with."
Screenplay Writer & American Rapper
"Lann's ability to write is nothing short of exceptional. As a screenplay writer and rapper she has always inspired me to push my pen and become better. I can't wait to see what she does next."